le poing de gral'kron Index du Forum

le poing de gral'kron Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

87 Cbr 600 Hurricane Specs Howard

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le poing de gral'kron Index du Forum -> Le Camp de Guerre -> Au coin du Feu
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
reiillan

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Sep - 20:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: 87 Cbr 600 Hurricane Specs Howard Répondre en citant

87 Cbr 600 Hurricane Specs Howard > bit.ly/2dwYh4x

87 Cbr 600 Hurricane Specs Howard

f901c92b44
Came home, got married, had kids, big mortgage so no toy money etcetc but kept reading the cycle mags. I still had a fear/respect for the Kaw plus, it was more like an old friend once I sat on it, even with the motor skills problems I was still somewhat comfortable on it. 46 years old, 30 years road-riding experience. Still have R100RT, great bike for open road. Honda. I rode the bike. I never tire of riding it, and to those who say that the VFR is devoid or character, I say ride one for a day, and tell me that! I could go on, but you did ask a simple question, and Ive already rambled enough. The big thumper replaced a string of Yamaha, Ducati, KTM, and Husqvarna sportbikes and dual purpose rigs. I miss the sportbikes, but, im very happy with my KLX400. Honda CBR600F4 Production 19992000 Predecessor CBR600F3 Successor CBR600F4i Class Sport bike .

Wish Yamaha would bring XT X to this country, might be last bike I ever buy. Sold the Wing and had no ride for three years. The street bike progression then included a Honda CB650C, an 83 750 Interceptor, a few years off, followed by a GSF1200S, a VTR1000, and my two current bikes a 98 CBR1100XX and an 03 RC51. We took the bikes so we could spend a few days ridding on roads like the Wentworth Springs road on the way back. My list of bikes is as follows: BSA Bantam 125 o A 2-stroke runabout which I fell off a lot BSA C11 250 o An old four stroke which broke down a lot Suzuki GT250 o Bought new very good until a car pulled out in front of me. Hello, Ive been riding motorcycles since 1966, Ive owned over 30 bikes so far. History[edit]. I dont really consider it a bike, it is much more like a big miniature. Big time fast with handling like it was laser guided. Its not as comfortable for me as the ZX11, but its got the maneuverability of the Superhawk, more useable low-end power than the ZX11 and the trip comfort of the ZX11.

china mieville un lun dun epub converterlee child the visitor free epub drmlinux academy vs cbt nuggets training1984 george orwell summary pdf freeroald dahl revolting rhymes pdf freeconvert acsm file to pdf free onlineburnt paper sky epub to pdfowned and owner anneke jacob epub budle cyrano de bergerac pdf freegod eater artbook pdf free

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Sep - 20:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le poing de gral'kron Index du Forum -> Le Camp de Guerre -> Au coin du Feu Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange